Online Rental Portal
See Instructions Below
1. Rent online at riverroadstorage.biz. We strongly recommend you read below first.
a. An online rental link is above, but also at the bottom of the size options page so you can use the estimator to help with your decision. Provide requested contact information.
b. Choose the best size option for your storage needs. If the size is available, select “Move In Now.” To reserve the next available unit, select “Reserve Unit.”
c. Select payment method and process payment
d. Sign and submit lease through system
e. Receive confirmation email with gate code and unit number
f. Upload valid photo ID image to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to (864) 832-2073
2. Arrive at River Road Storage Facility
a. Use provided gate code to enter facility during operating hours (5am – 11pm)
b. Locate unit indicated in lease materials
c. Remove plastic tag to gain access to unit
d. Use provided lock inside unit door to secure unit once opened
Welcome to River Road Storage
Thank you for selecting River Road Storage for your storage needs. We appreciate your business and work hard to provide a safe and clean space for your belongings.
Below are some important reminders about our self-storage facility.
- Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM – 1 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Please note we are closed for holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
Gate Opening Hours:
Access to your belongings is through our security gate using your unique gate code. Access is available from 5:30 AM to 11:00 PM, 7 days a week. Please remember to enter your gate code as you leave and not let others follow you through to avoid injury or damage to your vehicle.
- You can make payments in person during office hours with cash, check, bank debit and most credit cards.
- Make payments anytime with a credit card or bank debit card at riverroadstorage.biz.
- Avoid late fees by signing up for automatic monthly payments by credit card or bank debit card.
Move-Outs require 10 days notice to our staff. You must check out at the office to finalize a move-out. Inspection of your unit is required to complete the process.
You are our best advertisement. We appreciate your choice in storing with River Road Storage and would love for you to introduce us to your friends, family, and co-workers. Refer someone you know and take $10 off your next month’s rent when they rent with us!
Please do not hesitate to call or email with any questions.
- Don’t place items within 6 inches of the door. This prevents tipping which can obstruct your ability to open the door easily.
- Store clothing in storage tubs that can be sealed. Store mattresses in plastic storage bags.
- Stack larger items to the rear of the storage unit and smaller items on top of other items or toward the front for easier access.
Our units are secured with plastic tags, seen here. These break off easily, giving you access to the unit.
River Road Storage is a secure place for my belongings, and is so convenient for me to get to, being less than a half a mile from I-85, Exit 39. Their prices are reasonable as well. They set me up on auto-pay, so I don't even have to mail my payment in monthly. Just be careful of the ditches on either side of the entry or exit.
I have been using them for 20 yrs on and off great staff and units are clean
Always had good service. Always cooperative and friendly.
The guy running this is extremely helpful and professional - he knows how to earn repeat business. Location is perfect for me and security was not an issue!
Great ppl, great location, good security, 24/7 access!
Very helpful on site managment and clean facilities!
Great place to store your things.clean place.
Very good experience. Affordable, clean & I really liked the 24 hr access. Owner is friendly. Highly recommend.